We’ll tell your Boss it was your Idea
What a smart way of doing business. Bringing the medical team to your location, not just smart, but very cost effective. On average, from departure to return an employee can spend 3-4 hours away from the work site for their medical services. Taylor Made’s Mobile Medical will change all that!! We bring the team right to your door. Our medical providers are available Monday – Friday and weekends too by providing a variety of physicals like: DOT, Pre-Employment, Respirator, Hazmat, Wellness Examinations and so much more.
TMD’s Mobile Services provide a full array of testing, screening and training delivered by skilled and certified professionals that make health and safety compliance as convenient as making one phone call.
Quality, efficiency while saving time and money are the hallmark for our Mobile Services, which includes:
- Physicals Federally and/or Company required
- Vaccinations: Hepatitis, Tdap, Influenza, TB etc.
- Drug/Alcohol testing: instant and lab based
- First Aid, CPR, AED training
- Wellness programs, screenings and education
- Audiometric testing with four (4) testing stations
- And more…
Fast Track Services On-Site
Taylor Made Diagnostics; (TMD) has provided these services since 1995. Our intension is to make your life easier. Our certified staff is excellent because our focus is Industrial Medicine and we’ve stayed true to our specialty with a deliberate goal of ‘Providing Workforce Solutions to Protect the Health of Your Business.”
Customized Wellness Programs & Health Fairs
Nothing is more valuable than good health. While this holds true for individuals, it also applies to companies. Staying fiscally fit as an organization can be directly tied to the physical health of your employees. People who are active and healthy are more productive, happier, and less stressed. This can lead to lower health care costs, less employee turnover, and an energized work environment. Getting everyone into shape is better for your bottom line!
On-Site Audiometric Testing
TMD Audiometric Testing ensures that all services rendered are in compliance with OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.95, and any other applicable federal, state, and local standards.
- Audiometric testing and hearing conservation training is conducted by certified (Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation) staff.
- TMD’s mobile unit has four (4) hearing stations that can test 24 employees per hour