At Taylor Made Diagnostics, our goal is to “Protect the Health of Your Business”. We recognize your need to keep your employees healthy and safe in the workplace. That’s why we’re committed to delivering quality occupational health services to employers. Since health care needs vary from business to business, we “tailor” a plan to suit your company’s individual requirements, resulting in greater levels of health, productivity and profitability.
Specializing solely in Occupational Medicine
- Fast, convenient service easily accessible from anywhere in Hampton Roads, Virginia
- Consultation & Medical Director Programs
- Fast track, “In and Out” model for single services: PPD, hearing tests, drug screens, vaccinations, ect
- Appointments available, walk-ins welcome
- A sound-resistant Audiometric room fully equipped for simultaneous hearing testing. 3 booths available
Workers Compensation Injury Care
- Minimize costly lost days due to Workers Compensation injuries while offering strategies to lower Experience Modification Rates. We don’t send patient home we send them back to work!!
- Board Certified Orthopedic physician to provide definitive orthopedic care for fractures and dislocations, while allowing quicker access to care without the need for costly outside referrals
- No unnecessary prescriptions!! A decrease in OSHA recordable—we know how to help.
- You will get a phone call from the Provider after every worker’s compensation visit to discuss care and treatment plan.
- Significantly reduced pricing for Physical Therapy, Sleep Apnea Studies, and MRI/CT testing through TMD specialty network.
- Return to Work/Functional Capacity Evaluations
Customized Physical Exams
- Industry Specific-Pre-Placement and Executive Physicals – to determine applicants/employees are medically capable of performing essential functions of job requirements to include documenting and accessing pre-existing conditions.
- Regulatory and Compliance Examinations – to establish a medical baseline for employees in accordance with the appropriate regulatory agency (DOT, OSHA, etc.), and to perform periodic medical monitoring when indicated
- Fitness-For-Duty Examinations – to confirm that employees can perform their job duties upon return from medical leave
- Employee Wellness Examinations – to establish baseline medical information as part of companies’ voluntary health and wellness initiatives
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Examinations – Preformed by DOT certified medical providers to accurately complete the required forms in accordance with DOT medical guidelines
- State-of-the-art physical ability assessment center with resistance wall and other equipment for simulated job tasks. Our workforce simulation room provides physical ability testing on vertical ladders, a gangway, dig pits, manholes, confined spaces and more. Let’s make sure that the candidate can perform the essential job functions while looking for pre-existing issues before you hire.
Mobile services to include a 4 person hearing booth, saving you time and money
And more …