Did you know that you can get up to a 5% discount from your worker’s comp carrier just by implementing a drug free work place program.
Taylor Made Diagnostics (TMD) is equipped to manage any or all portions of your drug-free workplace program. We can assist with Policy writing and implementation, training, random consortium management, specimen collection, Medical Review Officer (MRO) services, and multiple reporting options. Whether DOT or Non DOT, we will ensure your drug free workplace remains compliant.
To help you achieve success in creating a drug free workplace, we offer support in all areas of the substance abuse programs, a few of which include:
- Random Substance Abuse Testing Program/Consortium
- Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy Writing
- Supervisor Training
- On-Site Testing
- Various Drug Testing options
- Certified Urine & Alcohol Technicians
Benefits when using TMD to achieve a successful drug- free workplace…
- TMD has been serving the Hampton Road area for over 17 years, with a sole focus on occupational medicine, drug testing and workers compensation care.
- When a Company’s drug free work place policy includes drug and/or alcohol testing, TMD can complete the testing or collection, increasing the efficiency of the process and offer a one-stop shop.
- We are mobile!!! It doesn’t matter where your employees are located because we come to you. Minimum of 5 collections required to ensure cost efficiency to both the Employer and TMD.
- Fast track, single service model for drug screens and alcohol testing. We have designated staff assigned specifically to address single service items within 15 minutes of registration.
- TMD’s facility is conveniently accessible from all major interstates and port terminals located in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area.
- In addition, TMD has a network of providers throughout the United States to provide alternate collection sites.
For DOT programs, first year consortium fee will be waived if Taylor Made handles your drug and/or occupational program.
For more information, please contact Stella McClain @ email@example.com or 757-494-1688.